We are looking for great people to be part of our team here at LeMoine Physical Therapy! We are a family owned company with a strong culture for excellence and a solid vision for growth. We work closely together to take exceptional care of our patients while actively creating a simply great place to work! If you’re interested in receiving more information about joining us, please reach out today. Call us at 410-918-0080 for a complete listing of all job opportunities available at LeMoine Physical Therapy!
Email us at email@example.com We look forward to meeting you!
Physical Therapist Part-Time
LeMoine Physical Therapy is hiring an exceptional physical therapist who thrive in a team-oriented private practice environment.
LeMoine Physical Therapy (LPT) is a family-owned and operated private practice driven to provide our patients with the highest level of care. Our expertise is in outpatient physical therapy, with an emphasis in orthopedics, rehabilitation and pain diagnoses. The LPT workplace is one which fosters professionalism, achievement and outstanding service to our patients. We are motivated to hire the best people possible in all areas of our business and promoting from within. We are looking for an individual who is interested in helping our patients improve their lives while having fun doing it. We take pride in serving the active and diverse population of the greater Baltimore area.
If you are an exceptional physical therapist, one who values a supportive work environment where you can change the lives of your patients while achieving your career and financial goals, then we may be a great match for you!
This is a PART-TIME position.
- Provide physical therapy services in an outpatient setting
- Develop and guide plans of care which encourage compliance and produce the best results for your patients
- Maintain a steady workload within practice standards
- Conduct evaluations, modalities, and treatments
- Work closely with fellow PT’s, as well as PTA’s and PT Tech support staff
- Be enthusiastic and proactive about getting people well and creating a positive difference in their lives
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program
- Doctorate preferred but not required
- Must have MD licensure upon start of work with us
We are always looking for great team members who enjoy helping people! If you thrive on contributing in a positive, fun environment with an emphasis on excellent patient care and you truly want to love where you work, let us know more about you!