Work Rehabilitation Program
Injuries at work can occur suddenly, such as a slip or fall, or slowly over time with repetitive strain on an area of the body. If you are injured at work, make a claim through your employer as soon as possible and make your employer become aware of your workplace injury. Workplace injuries are a common problem. We offer programs that provide workplace injury rehabilitation, work site assessments, and prevention ergonomic advice.
At LeMoine Physical Therapy, we excel at work injury rehabilitation services that support the injured worker. We'll coordinate care and communicate with all parties to help ensure a successful and safe return to work.
Your personal physical therapy begins with a comprehensive evaluation of functional limitations and areas of pain. We will design a treatment plan based on your work-related needs and goals. We take a team approach and will consult with your employer and case manager, if necessary. Throughout your treatment, we will work hard to help you return to all normal functional activities.
The LeMoine PT Benefit!
Whether your workplace injury has occurred from an accident or from overuse, you will find our programs helpful to:
- Relieve Your Pain
- Strengthen & Flexibility
- Improve Your Functional Abilities
- Coordinate Your Return To Work
- Provide Ergonomic Advice
- Provide Workplace Injury Prevention
The LeMoine PT Difference
At LeMoine Physical Therapy, we offer efficiencies and achieve high levels of satisfaction for workers' comp rehab services.
- Specialize and knowledgeable trained PT, DPT Owned & Operated
- Comprehensive initial consultation
- Dedicated and encouraging team/environment
- Outstanding quality and services
- Personalized treatment based on patient’s worker’s comp injury and specific diagnosis
- Regular communication on progress throughout your rehab/treatment
- Private treatment rooms
- Early & late hours
- Over 17 years of experience
- No charge for medical records
- Conveniently located to serve the Baltimore metropolitan area including but not limited to White Marsh, Rosedale, Essex, Dunkalk and Middle River